The FilmMachine is a powerful, free Windows program, belonging to the category Video software with subcategory Converters.
More about The FilmMachine
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 2000 and former versions, and you can download it only in English. The current version of the software is 1.6.1 and it has been updated on 5/03/2010.Since we added this software to our catalog in 2006, it has obtained 111,291 downloads, and last week it gained 3 downloads.About the download, The FilmMachine is a program that needs less space than many programs in the section Video software. It's a very popular program in Hungary, Indonesia, and United States.
- Finally fixed the large consumption of memory by TFM (Virtual Memory problem).
- Updated the splashscreen with the new supported formats.
- Fixed framerate conversion NTSC to PAL where the framerate is 29.97 (Only works for mono/stereo audio).
- Added full screen preview (right-click on preview).
- Added support for RMVB and HD-MOV.
- Fixed a bug with MP4 conversions other apps had installed a different DirectShow filter.
- Updated the MediaInfo library to version 0.7.1.2.
- Updated the ffdshow codec to compile date 3 April 2006
- Fixed a bug in subtitle conversion when framerate of the source movie is 29.97.
- Forgot to add Resample Audio.avs and the decomb filter in the last release, is fixed now.
- Added the Haali Media Splitter and the RealMedia Splitter to the installation package.
- Fixed a few other bugs.